I haven't been able to blog in awhile because I've been so busy with trying to finish up this school year. I'm so happy that this year is coming to an end, and I'm looking forward to a realxing summer preparing for Levi. I also haven't even been able to post pictures of my growing tummy! Here are a couple, but they are at 18 weeks, and I am now 21 weeks.
Jacob and I have now registered for ALL the baby stuff we'll need. I had no idea there would be so much stuff we would need for one little baby. Right now Jacob is working on the nursery. We decided to do a "Cowboy" theme...big surprise...haha. So, Jacob is preparing the walls to be painted. I also ordered the fabric today online. My mom and I are going to make the bedding. I have an idea of exactly what I want in my mind, and I found the cutest cowboy fabric to make it all happen. I'm so thankful that my mom is so talented at sewing. I can make curtains by myself, but when it comes to the "bigger stuff", I need her guidance. So, it will be fun to work on Levi's bedding togther. I'll post pictures when the bedding and nursery are all put together.



0 comments:
Post a Comment