CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 30, 2008

"...the desires of your heart."

"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." ~Psalm 37:4

This was one of the verses I kept reciting in my mind when we were praying for guidance in making the decision of quitting my job and staying home with Levi. I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but of course there are a lot of things that have to fall in place in order for that to happen. I continued to pray that God would provide a way for that to happen or to change my heart to desire his will, if it was for me to work. Well, we stayed faithful in prayer, and I just knew God would provide a way for me to stay home, and HE DID! I told my work this week that I wasn't coming back, and they were all so supportive. I'm so thankful to God for providing, and I am so thankful to my husband for working hard and for wanting me to stay home!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am SO happy for you that you get to stay home! It is such a blessing to be a mommy and I know he will love you staying home with him. God takes care of his children!

M & M said...

What a wonderful blessing!!! I am so glad that you get to do this! I hope we get to see lots of you...

Chris and Kim said...

That is great! I'm so happy that things have worked out for ya'll! Congratulations!