CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 10, 2008

Single and Lovin It

Uncle Travis gave Levi this outfit. If you know Travis...this fits his personality perfectly!


All clean after my bath...

Our little Lion...
but only for a second...he did NOT like his Halloween costume!






6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Levi is the most handsome little boy and the CUTEST lion!!!

Melissa-D said...

I love the little lion outfit!!!

Audrey said...

Aww love the lion outfit. He is getting so big already! We're going to have to plan a trip to come visit soon.

M & M said...

I love the lion outfit too! Did you guys make it? I know you have done so many other things...

Kim and Eric said...

Oh my goodness...what a cutie in the lion outfit! Hope that y'all are doing well.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that first picture of him! He is SO handsome! He has grown so much since the last time I saw him!!