CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yee-Haw!


Jacob and I had fun taking all of these pictures of Levi the other night. He is gonna love ridin his horsie all by himself once he gets older!


He loves looking at his cowboy sign every time I change him. Thanks Miss Lindsay!




He is such a big boy...he takes up my whole torso.

One of my favorite times...I love when he sleeps on me...he loves it too!I finally caught one of his smiles on camera

9 comments:

M & M said...

absolutely adorable! I especially like the first picture!

Mike and Suzi :) said...

He is so precious!

Stephanie said...

Gosh Mary! He is just SO cute! You guys did good!

Bonnie said...

He is just adorable! He is the perfect mix of both of you!

Lindsay said...

Oh goodness, soooo cute! I am in awe of how big he is! He is too precious. I'm so glad he likes the cowboy sign! Can't wait to see y'all.

Jaime said...

He is ADORABLE!! So cute and getting soo big! Hope to see y'all soon.

Jason & Ashley said...

OMG, I love his socks!!...well I love everything about his cowboy theme, very cute. Oh yeah, he's adorable too! hehe, you know i'm gidding, that little man is sooooo gorgeous, you guys did great!

The Leskos said...

Sooo CUTE!! I can't wait to meet him! love, em

Charles and Stacy said...

He is the cutest cowboy EVER! I love the little socks...great addition!