CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

Look At What I Can Do...

Hey Everyone! Well I am growing big and learning fast. I am 4 months old, 18 lbs. 3 oz. and 27 inches long! Yep, that means I am in the 96% for height and weight!!!! My Mommy says that I am making her so strong because she lugs me around everywhere. Mommy and Daddy are amazed with all the new things I learn everyday! Right now I have rolled over a few times and should be doing it constantly here pretty soon. I just found my toes last week, and I LOVE them! I love to lay on my back, grab my toes and roll from side to side...all while laughing of course. I keep trying to get those toes in my mouth, but they just don't quite reach. I'm guessing my full tummy is getting in the way. That's another thing, Mommy and Daddy now feed me green beans and bananas! I didn't like the green beans at first, but Mommy mixes a little of her milk in there, and I gobble them down! Another cool trick is I discovered that my hands can grab all sorts of things. This is especially handy when I am playing because I can easily grab my toys and bring them straight to my mouth, however, I have realized that Mommy doesn't let me grab everything. I'll be reaching for something new and interesting, and she says, "No, Levi. You can't play with that. That is dangerous." I guess I'll learn what she means by that later, but right now I just want to grab everything! I also learned something really cool this weekend that surprised Mommy, Daddy, Grandmary, and Papa Britt. My Mommy was feeding me with a bottle at church and I decided that I would just grab that bottle and feed myself. I would take it out of my mouth and then put it back in. Everyone was so surprised that I was able to do this. I guess because I don't get a bottle often, but they shouldn't be surprised...I love to eat, and I'll figure out real fast how to get that food in my mouth! Right now I'm really working on sitting up. Mommy positions my hands just right to help me balance, and I can sit there for a little bit, but then I start to fall over. I know I'll get the hang of that soon; I really like the view from up here.



Some of my favorite things right now are riding in the stroller while Mommy jogs. I get to sit back and take it easy all while wearing my shades, and Mommy does all the work.


I also LOVE talking to my Daddy! He gets home every day around 4:30, and when Mommy says, "Daddy's home!" My eyes widen and I begin to smile. So, then it's "Daddy Time" while Mommy gets dinner ready.


I also love my horsie jumperoo. This toy is so cool! I feel like a real cowboy! I bounce and my horse gallops and neys...it just makes me laugh so much!
I also love to look at myself in the mirror. I can even stick out my tongue and smile at the same time!


People say I look just like my Daddy, which I do, but my profile really looks like my Mommy. I think I have her nose and eyes.

I don't know what it is, but I love not wearing any clothes. If Mommy would let me stay in my diaper all day, I would be just fine. Maybe it's because I spent the entire first week of my life without any clothes on. I don't know, but I'm looking forward to summer because Mommy said I could wear just my diaper more often, but right now it's too cold.

This is what I look like when I'm sleepy...

but I still managed to smile at Mommy!

P.S. - If anyone is interested, check out our "Couple Feature" on our Sunday school website www.cfbcstartingpoint.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Levi, you are getting soo big! Latham has always loved to just be in his diaper too...must be a boy thing. :)

Melissa-D said...

I love little Levi! I loved getting to love on him the other day! I don't get to see you or your beautiful momma nearly enough!

Stephanie said...

Levi, it sounds like we need to get together and play because I am doing the same things. We would have so much fun! ~ Lauralyn

Lisa said...

Levi~ We think you are too cute for words. We love all the pictures of you and are so impressed by all of your accomplishments! We hope we can get together one day and play! ~Sarah and Jessica