CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sausage Quiche

Here is the quiche recipe from Jodi's shower. I know many of you asked for the recipe, and I honestly can't remember who asked, so here it is, Enjoy! By the way...this recipe makes two quiches.

Ingredients:
2 frozen pie crusts
1 lb. sausage
1 can Rotel
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
4 eggs
5 oz. Evaporated milk

Directions:
Brown sausage and drain. Add Rotel and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Divide up and place in the pie crusts. Slightly beat eggs, add milk, and pour over sausage mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over pies. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. You may need to bake for less or more time depending on your oven. Pies are ready when mixture is set.

2 comments:

M & M said...

Thanks!
I will definitely be making this soon...

Jaime said...

I am soo glad you posted this!! I was going to ask you for it...it was DELICIOUS!!!! Thanks!