I was in Lowe's the other day with my boys, and we see this TINY fan! I have never seen a ceiling fan this tiny before, so of course I had to take a picture. Where would you put this? Does it even make a difference? If anyone has this tiny fan, I would love to know where you put it and if it works well.
Now for some pics of our little man. He can now ride in the grocery cart with his Floppy Seat.
"When I grow up, I want to be just like you, Daddy!
A smile for Mommy...



8 comments:
I think the smaller fans are for smaller rooms, like a kitchen area.
Now I want a tiny fan...I'll have to find a good place for it.
I have seen them in kid's rooms but I agree; they look a bit funny.
What a cutie! He is ahead of David with the teeth...:)
He is growing so fast! Teeth already? Oh my! :)
He is so cute, Mary!!! What are you feeding him?! ;) I just love his little expressions. Such a handsome boy. As for the fan--hilarious! I agree--maybe a kids' room?
The latest pics of Levi are too precious!! I love them and he looks like he is doing fabulously! Jeff's parents have one of the tiny fans in their home gym. The ceiling has weird angles on it because it is the extra room over their garage, so the extra short blades is the only way a fan will fit. :)
Lauralyn has the same floppy seat :-)
You little man is so adorable! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment