We have been so busy the past couple of weeks. Here are some pictures of all the fun things we have been up to. First, we have pictures from play group. We went to the Woodlands Waterway. This place is so much fun. The kids love playing with the water!
"Hey Jackson, can you show me how you crawl? That looks fun!" (Levi started crawling six days after this!)
Happy 4 Year Anniversary! Check out my new car...
Just kidding! April 30 was our 4 year wedding anniversary, and Jacob surprised me with this "bumblebee" Corvette for the weekend. We drove up to L'auberge du lac in Lousiana for the night while the Hroch grandparents kept Levi. This was our first night away from our little man. We had a great time and Levi did too with the grandparents.
Jacob drove up in this car and I was very surprised. My response was, "Cool! What is it?" Jacob's response, "Ha...it's a Corvette Baby!" We still laugh about it. I had no idea what it was, but sure knew it was pretty! I even got to drive it...I got it up to 90 mph...haha...I know, I'm such a rebel!
Here are pictures from around the house. I think babies look so cute with pacies in their mouths.
Sleeping soundly...
I decided to have my own photo shoot with Levi in his diaper. He loves wearing just a diaper and always smiles on three...







We went to Chappell Hill to help my parents move some furniture. Here is Levi watching the guys move heavy stuff....one day he'll be helping too!
Sleeping on the way home. This monkey is supposed to keep his head back...umm...I guess it's comfortable enough, he slept the whole way home.
Happy 1st Mother's Day!!! After we spent the weekend in Chappell Hill, then swimming in the Hroch pool, we came home and took a few shots of my sweet baby and me on my first mother's day! I love being a mommy! These are taken after being in the pool all day. That is sunscreen in his hair...not hair gel...ha.




4 comments:
What a helpful little boy that he smiles for you! So sweet~
So cute, Mary! I agree--babies with pacis and babies in diapers are the CUTEST! I always take pics of J hanging out in his diaper. Loved all your pics and your fun stories. Happy anniversary!
I love the picture of Levi on the car. Too cute! I'm glad y'all had fun on your anniversary trip.
Love all the pics! He is such a cute little man!
Post a Comment