CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 24, 2009

College Roommate + Babies Reunion

For three years of college I lived with the same three wonderful girls. It's been four years since we have all been together. Now that we are all married and have just had our first baby, it was time for a reunion. So, we all met at Ali's house in Dallas for the college roommate + babies reunion!

This was the first long trip I have taken with Levi by myself. Of course I'm going to have to stop and go to the restroom, but where do I put my baby that is safe and clean? This is what I came up with...I put one of the disposable diaper changing pads on the floor, sat Levi down, and said "Don't move." Here is a picture of him being so good! It just so happened that I picked the cleanest McDonalds! This was in Fairfield, TX if you ever have to stop on your way to Dallas.

Here are my girls and their babies. In honor of our college days, the babies are all wearing A&M bibs that Ali made. Thanks Ali! From left to right: Amy and Jackson (4.5 months), Me and Levi (8 months), Ali and Parker (13 months), Emily and Mickaela (4 months).
Parker pushing Levi in the wagon. Note: Levi is 23 lbs. + whatever the wagon weighs. Parker is 25 lbs pushing with no problems...strong boy!
Parker being silly by getting in the baby bouncer. Levi thought he was pretty funny!

Levi smiling at Jackson.
Emily and Mickaela. Yes, that's right girls, we were eating cookie dough. That was one of our favorites in college!

Amy and Jackson
Ali and Parker

On the way home, we had to stop at McDonalds again because Levi was tired, hungry, and ready to get out of the car.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is the best idea!!! I usually just took her in the stroller. Now we both use the toilet! :)