CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun

Levi has discovered FORTS! I think everyone remembers building forts with sheets and pillows as a little kid, Well, Levi loves them! Here's one of the forts Daddy and him made out of pillows.
Grandmary and Levi

All ready for my birthday dinner

Aunt Sarah and Levi...so cute!


Grandmama and Levi



Playing in the sandbox at Willies

Levi loved the sandbox so much, Jacob decided to make him one. Here is Levi watching his Daddy put the sand in...so excited.
"Thanks, Daddy! I love my sandbox!"
Of course he has to eat the shovel...
notice the dirt all over his face.


Wearing Daddy's hat.
Of course I have to put pictures of Levi sleeping. This is one of our favorite things to do...watch Levi while he sleeps.

1 comments:

Kim Gonzales said...

Those are great pictures!