CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby Bump Predcitions


Well, I've finally got my blog all set up. I've been wanting to set up a blog for awhile, but I just never found time to do it. Plus, I needed my husband's help to get it all figured out. So, he got it all set up for me this weekend, and now I will be able to blog about what's going on in our lives.

The most exciting news is that we are expecting our first child in September. We find out on April 28th if we are having a boy or girl, so we are anxiously awaiting that day!
It was so funny becacuse today in Sunday school, a few of us pregnant girls were talking about how to determine if you're having a boy or girl based on your "baby bump." If the bump is very round, it's most likely a girl. If the bump has a flat spot on it, it's most likely a boy. One girl in our class has a 100% accuracy rate in the bumps she has predicted. Now, I'm about 15 1/2 weeks, so my bump is still pretty small, but it appears that I have a "flat" spot on my bump, so I might be having a boy! Ever since I got pregnant I've had the feeling there was a little boy growing inside, so we'll see if the the baby bump prediciton is correct!






0 comments: