CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 18, 2008

Mary's Top Five

So, we all know that being pregnant is a job. You have to constantly think about if what you are doing and what you are eating are good for the baby. That really doesn't bother me. Now that I am feeling better, I love being pregant. It's so amazing to think about what miracle is developing RIGHT NOW inside of me and to think that we will have a little baby in September! Even though I love taking care of my growing little baby, there are a few things, five to be exact that I really do miss! So, here are Mary's Top Five Things She Misses During Pregnancy
#5-Sleeping through the night
- Now that I am pregant, I have to go to the bathroom all the time!!! I get up at least 3 times to use the restroom. So, I miss my uninterrupted sleep. Now, I know that I will have many nights of interrupted sleep when the baby comes, but that will be just fine!

#4 - Coca-Cola Classic
- Yes, I am one of those pregnant women who is not drinking caffine! I know there are many women who do, but I just chose to cut that out of my diet. I am someone who LOVES a big ice cold coke from Sonic. My mother-in-law did tell me about caffine-free coke. I had never thought about that; I only thought they had caffine-free Diet Coke. So, thanks to my mother-in-law, I am able to drink caffine-free coke. However, I am still looking forward to the day when I can pull up to Sonic and order a big Coca-Cola Classic!

#3 - Chocolate
- Going back to the "no caffine" in my diet, that also eliminates chocolate! I do have a little every now and then, but it's still not the same.

#2 - Exercise
- I used to run, do sit ups, and lift light arm weights. Well, being pregnant has totally taken the desire to exercise out of my mind! You can forget about sit ups; that just would not be comfortable, and probably not good for the baby either. Now, that I am getting my energy back, I am able to go for light walks, and that is very relaxing. If I am not completely exhausted after work, I take a nice walk around the neighborhood, and I have come to really enjoy it. I'm still able to do light arm weights, so that is nice. It makes me feel like I am at least keeping "something" in shape! Once the baby comes, it will be back to my normal running routine, so I will enjoy my light workouts for now!

And the number 1 thing I miss while being pregnant is...

#1 - Dancing with my Husband
- My husband and I LOVE country dancing!!!!! We love to go to a dancehall and two-step the night away. Since dancehalls can be smokey, we don't want to expose the baby to it. So, as for now, we've adjusted to turning on the good old country music in our house and dancing around in our kitchen!

0 comments: