CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Home Improvement


Those of you who know us know that we have been working on fixing our house since we bought it in January of 2005! We have put a lot of hard work and time into getting our house just the way we want it. Although it has been frustrating at times, it has also been neat to develop new talents and learn about eachother. The one talent I learned was how to paint. I knew how to paint before, but now, after painting about 2700 square feet of walls, I feel like I am a master painter...haha.

My husband, on the other hand, is a master at EVERYTHING! He has done everything from installing countertops to replacing a water heater to putting in hardwood floors to tiling floors and backsplash to working with the A/C ducts to cleaning out the plumbing! You name it, my husband either knows how to fix it or will figure out real fast how to fix it properly. I feel so lucky....he's my "Hunky Handyman." So, I wanted to post some pictures of our house, since many of our friends haven't seen it lately.



0 comments: