CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

5 Months Old!


Levi is now 5 months old and changing everyday! He now sits by himself, although I stay close by to catch him when he gets tired, he turns the pages in books when I say "turn the page." He rolls from tummy to back and from back to tummy. He laughs and plays all day...he is such a great baby! Here are some pics.Mommy lets me play outside while she works in the flowerbeds...I love it!
I also love to swing...Weee!
I love when my Daddy gets home!Sound asleep with my bib in my mouth...I put everything in my mouth these days!
The following pics are actually from when Levi was 4 months old, just now getting around to posting them.
I'm ready for A&M!
Mama and I matched this day.Happy Birthday Grandmary!
I love my Grandmary...she makes me laugh!Uncle Travis sure does love his Levi.A visit with Papa...

and I sleep soundly in his arms.Bathtime is tons of fun! I love trying to get my toes in my mouth, but they still just don't reach.I'm still trying to ride this horsie by myself...it won't be long!

2 comments:

M & M said...

I sure wish David loved being outside with me while I work in the flowerbeds! We tried again yesterday and he survived 5 minutes before meltdown.

Melissa-D said...

How is it possible that little Levi gets cuter and cuter every day!? He's so adorable!