CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Simple Joys in Life


It's nice when there are little things in life that get you so excited. I have never really minded doing laundry, but I don't LOVE doing it. Well, yesterday I bought some Dreft laundry detergent so that I could start washing Levi's clothes, blankets, bedding, etc. I was so excited to wash his little clothes. I actually couldn't wait to take them out of the dryer. I did have one worry while I was throwing the clothes in the washer. I kept thinking, "Am I going to lose these little socks? Somehow adult size socks get lost in the wash. I never seem to have a match for each sock. How was I possibly going to keep track of something so itty bitty?"
I have to say that my first load of laundry was a success! I got the clothes out of the dryer, found a way to fold the tiny outfits, then found a match for each sock!!!! Then, I had the joy of finding the perfect spot for his freshly washed clothes in his new furniture. I wonder how long I will get such great joy out of doing his laundry???

0 comments: