CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Levi is Here!!!!!

I know so many people have been wanting to see our precious baby boy, so here are some pictures. Please continue to pray for our little guy. He is working so hard to break down all those bad antibodies, and we just don't know when we'll get to take him home. Right now, he stays in the NICU 24/7. Just on Saturday, they let me take him out for feedings. Our schedule is to take him out from the lights for 15 minutes to feed at 8:00, 11:00, 2:00, 5:00. So, I feed, then let Jacob hold him for a minute, then it's back in his little bed under the lights. As you can imagine, this is EXTREMELY hard. We can't hold, cuddle, and love on him because he has to stay under the lights. We need prayer for comfort for both of us and most importantly for Levi's body to break down all of this bilirubin so that he can come home!

Levi looking up at me...he is already so alert!!!



I was so happy he was here...especially after pushing for TWO hours...ouch!



One happy family!



I look forward to our feeding times...I just can't wait to hold him whenever I want!!!!



All hooked up and sunning under the lights.



Daddy can't wait to hold Levi whenever he wants too! We just love him to pieces!!!

7 comments:

Melissa-D said...

I LOVE the first pic!!! What a great pic! I can't wait to hold him myself!!!

Love you!

Melissa

Lindsay said...

Mary - he is BEAUTIFUL! Ah! So precious! I am so happy for y'all! Praying for you!

Kim and Eric said...

Yay--he is here. He is very handsome. I love the pic of him looking up at you. Praying for you three. Exciting times ahead!!

M & M said...

So pleased he is here! He is precious...I love the picture of him smiling while hooked up with all his vitals!
If you can rest now, enjoy it...there will be many precious moments with Levi later but perhaps not a whole lot of rest for the first little while.
Oh, and aren't you glad he came a week early? He was a big boy!
Can't wait to meet him and visit with you guys...

eden and david said...

congrats guys! he is so cute. cant wait to meet the little boy :)

Bonnie said...

He looks just like Jacob! He is just precious. I hope he gets to come home soon, and my heart just breaks for you not being able to hold your new little one whenever you want. I am praying for you and Jacob and Levi.

Jade said...

he is so beautiful! praise Jesus! we are praying!!