Levi is doing great! Tonight we got news that his bili level is down to 8.2! It went from 14 to 9.9 to 8.2 within 24 hours....thank you Lord! So, the plan is to just have him on the bili blanket tonight, check his level again in the morning. If his level is still low, they will take him off everything for tomorrow...that means we would get to hold him ALL day!!!! Then, they would check his bili level again in the evening. We're expecting his level to go up, but they just want to make sure it doesn't sky rocket. I'm hopeful we'll get to take him home either tomorrow night or Saturday...please keep praying!
So, why the title "The Muffin Man?" Well, with Levi having to stay under the lights, we can't soothe him by picking him up...we have to do other things to soothe him like pacifiers and music. The nurses put a little music box on his crib that plays tunes like "Hush Little Baby" and "The Muffin Man." Levi really likes the music, so one of his nurses calls him "The Muffin Man"...heehee.
Here are lots of pics we've taken this week.
Ms. Cindy, one of Levi's sweet nurses made this sign for him.
Look at that face!
Grandpa got to hold him real quick before going back under the lights.
Too cute!



12 comments:
Levi is such an angel! He is adorable and such a blessing. I love the pics where he is alert and looking around. We are praying that you guys get to hold him in the next few days!!
So beautiful!!! He looks a lot like Jacob! ; )
He is so precious!
thanks for posting all the pictures! You are doing a MUCH better job than I did. :):) HE is absolutely gorgeous, Mary. What a handsome son you have. You know, he was born exactly 8 months and 1 day after Wesley. :) They won't be far apart when they get bigger.
Praying you guys can take him home soon! I know it must be so hard to not rock him and soothe him in your arms but you seem to be doing great considering postpartum is soo hard sometimes. Praying for you, strong mama!
Levis is such a cute/handsome baby! I'm soo excited to hear about his bilirubin levels...that is awesome! I'm praying he comes home tonight and you guys get to have a weekend at home with your precious baby!! Praying those levels stay low after he's taken off of everything! Can't wait to meet him. He is just adorable and so alert. Mary, you look great too!
Congradulations guys. He has Jacob written all over him.
Awww...he is so cute! Praying that the levels stay low so that he can stay in your arms all weekend long! Love, Kim and Eric
This is Erika Bergeron don't know if you remember me from high school or not but I want to tell you that your little is so cute. I'm glad that he is doing okay. What hospital is he at?
This is Erika Bergeron don't know if you remember me from high school or not but I want to tell you that your little is so cute. I'm glad that he is doing okay. What hospital is he at?
Makes me tear up every time I look at him. He is so amazingly perfect. I can't wait to meet him.
Love,
Auntie Mer
I have to admit I am jealous that he already has a nickname...we are still struggling with a name for MD.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment