CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 5, 2008

We've got a date...


I'm currently 37 wks 2 days pregnant and we're moving right along! We found out yesterday that we've got a date to induce, if Levi doesn't come before then. Sept. 16 is the big day!!!! That will be one day before I'm 39 wks, so I feel good about that! The plan is to stay on bed rest, go to the fetal specialist one more time next Monday, go to my OB doctor on Thursday, then on Tuesday, Sept. 16 they'll start the process. My doctor said that once I get to 38 wks, I can start moving around a little bit more and maybe I'll go into labor by myself. I'm currently 80% effaced, 2 1/2 cm. dilated, and still have contractions (though not near as many as I was having when I was on my feet all day). So, it's very possible that I could go into labor on my on. Whatever the case maybe, I'm just praying for a smooth, quick labor and delivery and that Levi won't suffer from any problems from his Rh disease. Regardless, our precious baby will be here by Sept. 17!!!!! We're ready!

8 comments:

Alison Treadaway said...

You look great!! I can't believe he is almost here! I'm already planning a trip to Houston Sept 19th, so I will try to see you when I'm there (as long as it's not too overwhelming.).

Love you and praying for you guys!

eden and david said...

how exciting, congrats!!

Jade said...

woooo im so excited. we are praying!!

hey can you email me your address?? colormejade@gmail.com

The Leskos said...

YAY Mary! You will do great! Can't wait to meet little Levi! Love you! We'll be praying for a safe delivery.

Melissa-D said...

I'm excited to meet him!!!

Lisa said...

I'm so proud of you, Mary. You and Jacob have done a fabulous job and next week should be magical. I can't wait to see pictures and I hope all goes perfectly. We are going to be induced on the 17th, if I make it that far, but I hope we both get to go into labor on our own. We'll keep praying!

Chris and Bethany said...

Mary you look so cute. I am glad to hear things are holding steady. I cannot believe little Levi will be here soon. You have done such an amazing job taking care of him, you are an inspiration. Praise God!!

Audrey said...

I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I'm glad to hear that things are going well and I can't wait to see Levi in a week or less!